June 5, 2008

Profile-less

It struck me the other day while updating my facebook profile (yes I am a huge dork) that I don't know what my interests and activities are anymore. I seriously could think of nothing to put down because everything has changed. In San Diego, I had an identity and a routine and clear opinions and likes and dislikes but here in NY I have yet to get my bearings or created an identity (read life) for myself. My interests in San Diego immediately spring to mind; cooking for my friends, drinking wine, walks along the boardwalk, laughing with the girls in the purple room, and while many of those things should have moved 3000 miles away with me they have yet to arrive. I should be excited, there are nothing but possibilities and opportunities and new interests ahead of me. And just think you will all be able to keep up to date via facebook!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tight rope walking, cockroach hop-scotch, public diary writing???