June 8, 2008

can you tell I cried during sex and the city?



What I've been missing most about San Diego are my lovely girlfriends. I think that I thought you would all be here with me, and you are (in my heart and in my thoughts, prodding me along) but it's not the same. Everyday there is something I wish one or more of you were here to share with me, usually it's something silly but those are the important things right? I was so spoiled, living with some of you for so long, and others within easy reach. I am so looking forward to coming back for the weekend, I can't wait to laugh until my stomach hurts. I think we are our best when sourounded by friends, soaking in their love and support and company. I miss you ladies, you all mean the world to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who's the blind girl in the Candy shirt?