June 10, 2008

Dark N Stormy

I'm sitting here watching a huge storm come in, lighting is flashing across the sky and all of the boats have stepped it up a notch and are scooting across the water at warp speed. It's been hot. My first taste of the hot and humid summer weather everyone loved to warn me about. I have now sweat in places you would not believe(sorry for that gross mental image). Now this huge storm has moved in and tomorrow should be at least 10 degrees cooler. A whole new city will await me in the morning, the heat having been washed away. Kind of like the good cry I had this afternoon while finally talking to a dear friend I was missing like crazy. Funny how that works, sometimes something just has to give and when you allow it break the balance is restored once more and the world feels cool, fresh and clean.

No comments: