November 16, 2008

Thinking

Of why grad school is not the place for me. This weekend I needed to study for my WSET (translation: wine) Exam Monday. This is what I did instead:

Painted my toes.............and my nails. Twice. (I didn't like the 1st color)
Dusted, even under my bed.
Made a fab birthday card for my dad.
Worked on my current embroidery project/Hannah's bday present.
Cleaned out my wallet. Cleaned out my work bag. Found missing reciepts.
Figured out a new way to organize my reciepts.
This led to sorting through all of my papers and devising a new filing system.
Made a spreadsheet on google docs for work listing all of my customers and what I have tasted them on, what they have bought and what they are looking for. Am I organized or what?
Sewed buttons on two jackets that have been missing buttons for months.
Made banana bread.
Made dinner for my roomates.
Watered the plants.
Water-proofed my suede shoes.
Cleaned my make-up brushes.
Downloaded the blackberry desktop software so that the next time a phone goes missing my numbers will remain.

All in all a very productive weekend. Now the studying (er the cramming) begins.....................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the sites and smells and sounds on every block you walk down as you sell your wares are grad school enough
jetman