July 21, 2009

Found!

On my way to the subway this evening I stumbled across this playing card. Ahh, I thought, this is my Sex in the City moment. I can start collecting cards that I find on streets all over the city and maybe a full deck will lead me to a perfect pair of Manolo Blahniks (or something like that).



But, little did I know that just a few steps away there was another card..............




And then another. Seems like someone dropped their cards in a hurry.....................


The real irony of that evening became even more apparent when I arrived in Bryant Park, wine, picnic and with my own deck of cards to help us pass the two hours before Harold & Maude began I was short 3 cards (and they weren't the ones I had picked up). Good thing the people watching was epic. Happy Summer Picnics to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! All Clubs! Hmmmm: according to my top-secret professional fortune-teller club, "many readers consider Clubs to be dynamic "vehicle cards" in readings concerning psychological experience. Intuitively, they contain aspects focusing on development and growth, creative activity, explosive ideas, innovation and ambition.

It is this suit which tends to get most of the "work" done in terms of societal advancement and progression of thought coupled with future-oriented energy. There is little that can't be accomplished through the more visionary aspects of the suit of Clubs - as long as the rest of the Universe is willing to participate!"

I knew you would someday take over the world. Just didn't know it would happen so soon!

LOVE,
SS Strawbridge

Christine M. Dionese L.Ac said...

Hmmmm I agree with Mike